Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm Still Here


I'm still around. I'm renaming my blog and working on a relaunch, but I'm nearly done. When I started this, I was aware of the My Little Pony community, a.k.a. 'Bronies', but I didn't think it was that large. I started seeing Twitter followers with cartoon ponies as their avatars who would seemingly unfollow after I posted anything political or music-related. (By the way, I don't me to offend any Bronies out there, I'm just not one.)  I intended for my the name to be a play on the word 'bro' but I clearly should have been a bit more selective, given the near-infinite permutations of bro with real names. (I probably should have had enough foresight to pick a different name entirely, but I'm not creative enough to come up with original material here, so what did you really expect?) Ultimately, I'm leaning toward using my real name, future employment be damned.

 We'll see how it all pans out. I really want to review the shit I liked this year, since everybody does that. I'm still not doing a ranked list. If I have a top-10 list on here, it's going to be a list of other year end lists, in order of pretentiousness. I'm predicting Pitchfork is going to walk away with that honor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment