Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bitch I'm MC Hammer

'Ye is a True Gentleman | GlobalGrind

Damn Yeezy! I really try to stay away from talking about this couple, because I believe that Will McAvoy is correct, and that reality telivision/news is fueling the downfall of society. But seriously, dude is wearing leather Hammer pants, with a motherfucking tank top, to a Broadway show. 

I have no doubt this outfit was expensive, because Ye is only validated by items of expense and exclusivity, but expensive don't mean classy, and vice versa. High fashion has long been a home of 'King's New Clothes' mentality (if you don't understand fashion, it's because you can't afford it), and weirdness for the sake of weirdness. Hell, the entire hipster aesthetic seems to be based on intentional ugliness, but this is just too much. 

Maybe I'm asking for too much. I guess a picture of Kim next to this outfit is still much less repulsive than a picture of her next to Ray J's junk. (No Marques Houston.)

No comments:

Post a Comment